Water-Based Zinc Stearate Powder For Water-Based Paints And Wood Industry To Improve The Surface Smoothness
Water-based zinc stearate
Free fatty acid
White milky emulsion
Physical and Chemical Properties
White fine powder, soapy, non-toxic, specific gravity of 1.095, insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvent like hot ethanol, benzene and turpentine etc. It will absorb moisture in air and decompound into stearate and zinc when meeting strong acid.
1. For water-based paints and wood industry, to improve the surface smoothness, mechanical polishing to avoid the temperature rise, and have a extinction effect
2. It can be used for water-based paint, improve resistance to water permeability in coating, and improve hand feel in high PVC coatings.
3. It can be used for ink, to prevent adhesion between printing materials.
4. It can be used as putty to improve the softening coefficient.
5. It can be used for cement mortar and concrete to improve the hydrophobic.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: In net 20kg kraft bags. Keep it in airtight containers and dry, cool and dark place. Damp-proof, far from fire and no contact with corrosive matter.
Delivery Detail:1-10 working days after order confirmed.